In order to celebrate our first year anniversary we held a Mad Hatters Tea party open to all. There were different things for people to get involved in, free food donated by Rachel Cage at Soiree events and Frances Stoner from Ezmuve estate agents, tombola, cake stalls, scavenger hunts and bouncy castles. Truly celebrating our first successful year...
At TakeTen, there's always a hive of activity, from peer support groups to organising fundraising and awareness events. Below you can read about just some of the recent projects we've undertaken. Follow us on Facebook to see the latest and upcoming events!
Services we offer
As an organisation we offer a wide and varied range of support services, which include but is not limited to:
- First responder crisis support
- Crisis support helpline
- Awareness sessions for businesses and organisation
- Advocacy support
- Youth work in the community
- Peer support group sessions
- Court advocacy and assistance
- Championing mental health services in budgeting consultations
- Building relationships with local NHS trusts
- Speaking about mental illness at private and community events
- Social Services support
- Financial advice including benefits support
- Fundraising events
- Family support to those in crisis
- Addiction advice and support
- Workshops on mental health issues for both Youths and Adults
Our volunteers are trained in a wide range of mental health aid and support areas, so you can feel confident that we're able to support you and your loved ones, whatever you're going through. We keep our training relevant and up to date, so whatever you need us for, you can trust us to be there. Every step of the way.