Help the cause
No matter how much or how little time you have to spare, you can help make a difference to lives in West Yorkshire by volunteering with TakeTen.
We have a range of volunteer opportunities to suit everyone, and we're always looking for more hands to help us on our journey!
Currently we're looking for:
- Administrator/secretary - someone to help out with email management and general day to day running of the charity. Even a few hours a week would make a huge difference.
- Fundraisers - whatever you're planning, we're always looking for fundraisers to organise and run events to raise funds for our charity. Get in touch with your ideas and we'll happily support you!
- Group facilitators - as we are planning to run weekly support groups, we'll need facilitators to help run them. This will be for both you and adult support groups.
- Social media monitors - If you have a couple of hours a week to help us monitor our social media interactions, we'd love to hear from you! This could be answering comments, messages, and sharing posts.
Everyone is welcome to volunteer with TakeTen, in whatever capacity you can and feel comfortable with. All we ask is that you, as a member of Take Ten:
- respect each other.
- understand that anything discussed within the group remains confidential.
- you tell us if you are unhappy and tell others if you are happy.
- treat others how you wish to be treated.
- try to see the light in the darkness no matter how hard it may seem.
If you meet these guidelines, please get in touch! We're a friendly bunch who are always happy to see our group expanding.